Monday, August 1, 2011

Perpetual calendar watch deal - Timex T2G521


www.jomadeals.com Timex Premium Perpetual Calendar Mens Watch T2G521. An awesome, perpetual calendar mens watch from Timex. Last chance for Christmas delivery with Next Day shipping. Thisdeal of the day is $29 (64% off the $79.95 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST). December 22, 2009 Yesterday, when my true love gave me five golden rings, I thought that she had finally come around and learned a thing or two about gifts, namely that I hate birds, and that giving me 7 swans a swimming and 6 geese a laying was a really bad idea. I thought wrong, my JomaFriends. Apparently shes back on the whole bird thing. Today, with only four days until Christmas, my true love gave me four calling birds. I know what youre thinking. Brian, four calling birds are tiny! You should be able to handle them better than geese or swans. Stop complaining, you baby. No! I will not stop complaining. And dont call me a baby, jerk. Have you ever owned a calling bird? You know what calling birds do? They frickin CALL! Especially at five in the morning, during important phone calls, while Im watching a movie, or while Im praying to the bird gods to have mercy and kill my calling birds. I felt so angry, I bought myself todays daily deal to feel better: the Timex Premium Perpetual Calendar watch. Its a sleek, leather timepiece with a never-ending calendar that you can literally enjoy forever. It makes for a great last-minute stocking stuffer. And of course, the deal comes with the JomaDeals 2 ...

Thanks To : ±1±: My Bag Store ±7±:The Best Low Price Bread Maker & Recipe ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! !!1 New Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter !!1 Shopping Evenflo Pressure Mounted Gate




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links